Life Under the Staircase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Harry Potter roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story Begins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Aurora and Luna watched as Andria took her anger out on Lucas and tried their best not to laugh too loudly. Luna shook her head, "Andria is right, Lucas. It is insanely rude to wake some one up when they're going through severe jet-lag." She said. She then turned her head to Aurora and whispered, "What's jet-lag?" Aurora laughed, "It's a Muggle word. You know how there's a bunch of different time zones? It's what they call it when you are traveling to a time zone you aren't accustomed too and your body is all confused. It's called jet-lag because that's what they call their flying devices. " She said. Luna nodded, "That makes sense..."

Aurora looked over at Neville who had come in after Shelley ran off. "Hello, Neville!" She jumped up and threw her arms around him. "It's great to see you!" She planted a kiss on his cheek before moving back a little in the now, very crowded, train compartment. Luna giggled and looked at Neville, "Hello Neville, wonderful for you to join us."
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplays.rpg-board.net
theslytherinqueen

theslytherinqueen

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Stella looked at the scene going on between Neville and the girls. Since when did he become a bloody ladies man. she rolled her eyes. Placing her feet back on Neville's lap. He gave her a settle look before going back to the girls. He stood up when Rory came to hug him, wasn't expecting a small peck either. Stella rolled her eyes again, she brought her legs back to her, and planted them flirmly on the ground.

"Oh Stella you're the only who hasn't side hello to me. I thought we were friends." he pouted slightly which made Stella turn in her seat. "What?" he frowned, sitting next to her. "Nothing" she spat back at him. "Doesn't seem like nothing. Come on you can tell me." he scotted a bit closer. "Go away. My head hurts." she hissed back. He pulled a vile of herbs out of his pocket. "Here. You should stop drinking." he put it in her hand. "Make it into tea." He patted her on the back before taking his seat back and lifting Stella's feet to rest back on his lap. "Andria how was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
ohmygodric

ohmygodric

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 am

"My summer was actually quite lovely. I got to see my little sister in person for the first time in about five years," Andria responded all smiles.
"She's a sweetheart. I'm ever so pleased that my mother didn't manage to taint her. I have no doubt that she's tried. I've been wondering something though... Rory, do you know if there's ever been a case of siblings both being born with magic to a muggle family? Sometimes I wonder and hope with Carissa. I'd love for her to come to school here and live with me and Dad. I know she'd love Hogwarts. I tell her all about it in letters."
Andria looked towards Aurora with a wistful and hopeful expression on her face. She didn't want her poor sister to be stuck with her old bat of a mother. Especially now with her new husband and that little demon spawn of a son of his.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

Aurora sucked her teeth and scratched her head in thought. "I think the magic gene can appear twice, yes. In most cases of Muggle-borns one of the parents is a squib. Whether or not they come from a long line of squibs or were born into an all magic family doesn't add to the likely hood of their children possessing magic. There's really no way to say it isn't impossible. I'm sure it is." she stretched her arms out in front of her. Aurora studied into Muggles a lot more than she should need to but it was moments like this, when she could express her knowledge that made it worthwhile. "It's just a waiting game to see if she has it."
Back to top Go down
ohmygodric

ohmygodric

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:53 am

"I sure hope she does." Andria sighed out air. She couldn't even begin to describe how much she wanted her little sister to have magic.
"Does she look like you?"Neville asked.
"A bit, but smaller. She's only just turned 10. Her hair's a shade lighter too," Andria responded her eyes lighting up as she talked about her beloved sibling. "I have a picture on me. I took it while on vacation, but I couldn't develop it to move."
She showed him the photograph and he gave her a small smile. She handed it to Rory for her and Luna to see. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 am

"Martin, as a matter of fact I did see them. I thought it was most conspicuous also." Shelley said. She dared not to mention that Stella frightened her, for she did not like to mention her insecurities.
"I wonder why they are all talking with each other, I think I'll go ask!"
"Martin no that is an awful idea, just stay in our compartment." Shelley was extremely protective of her little brother.
"Shelley, stop trying to protect me. I can handle myself." Martin fired back, defiant and full of courage. He pulled out his wand and fired down the corridor. Shelley stuck her head out the door, and watched her little brother run away. Sighing heavily, she pulled out her own wand and followed him down the train corridor.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Aurora and Luna looked at the picture and then passed it back to Andria. " I think that is definitely a little sister." Luna said brightly. Aurora laughed and nodded, " I can see the sibling resemblance." She sat back in her seat and jumped a little as the train finally started moving again. Aurora could feel the wheels lurking forward on the track. " I guess the Death Eaters finally realized he wasn't here." Aurora said. "It's about damn time. I hate to arrive so late, I'm starving and the damned sorting ceremony always takes forever." Luna sucked her teeth, "I doubt it will take too long this year. There aren't that many first years."
Back to top Go down
theslytherinqueen

theslytherinqueen

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:11 am

Stella looked over her shoulder at the group of people she was hanging out with. Just a bunch of misfits in thier own houses she guess. She looked the the picture Andria was holding. She gave a slight frown, the closest thing she had to a brother was Neville. Now, even Aunty Molly has stopped talking to this side of the family. She figured it was because they were worried about Ron. She would have been more worried if Ron didn't yell at her before the wedding. Telling her that she should go run off with her disgusting Deatheater friends.

Neville looked over at her and patted her leg to get her out of her daze. "Stella what do you think?" he asked her. She stared up at him with a half smile "They are sisters for sure." she replied before turning her head back. She closed her eyes for a moment before she felt the train moving again. "I spent a few days with Stella for a bit. Her mum owns a small book store in the alley. It's a nice place, the tea kettle is always warm type of place. I'm socked she's still open but you know the Weasley's." he smiled brightly at Stella before flashing a smile at the group. "You slept in my bed. I had to sleep in my bath tub." Stella spoke up. "You could have slept with me, but you were too stubborn." he stuck his tongue out at her. "What ever." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: Nowhere to be found   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 pm

"Martin! Come back! I have Bertie Botts!" Shelley's brother was a sucker for Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. But Martin was nowhere to be found, and Shelley knew her brother wasn't a fast runner. Slowly but surely she began to panic.
"This cannot be happening again. Not Martin. Why Martin? Julie was bad enough. My mum can't take the stress!"
Desperately looking through each and every compartment, getting dirty looks from all who made eye contact with her, Shelley ran up and down the train, unsuccessful with each passing compartment. Eventually she found the one that contained one person from every house. Mustering up all the courage she could find deep within herself, she opened the sliding door.
"Has anyone seen a second year Gryffindor?"
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Aurora laughed at the diverse conversation and shook her head. It was quite humorous to watch Neville and Stella banter as well as they do. She was about to ask about everyone's expectations for their classes when the compartment door slid open. She turned her gaze to the distressed Ravenclaw standing in the doorway. I don't recall seeing a Gryffindor boy come past. she said to Shelley.
It's nice to see you, Shelley. You shouldn't worry about him, how far can he get on a moving train? Luna said. "I'm sure he's fine. The Death Eaters left already. All he has to worry about is running into Slytherins.
Aurora stood up and stretched before looking out the window. The sun was beginning to move to the west as evening approached. "We can't be too far off from the school now. He'll turn up." she looked around the compartment, subtly and then back to Shelley. "Uh..Do you need help looking for him?"
Back to top Go down
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: On the Move...   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:28 pm

"Thank you so much for your help, Aurora. I've just been so worried since my dad and Julie were taken." Tears began to form in Shelley's eyes as she recalled that painful day; she hoped that her father and Julie were still alive and okay. She couldn't bear the thought of leaving Marie and her mother alone in Godric's Hollow, but left good faith in the protective charms she put over their house.
Aurora and Shelley continued up the train, looking in every compartment until they finally made it to the very front of the train where the driver was located. Shelley asked if he had seen a second year Gryffindor.
"As a matter of fact, I did," the driver began, "Black hair, right?" Shelley nodded yes.
"Saw him, yes I did, he was looking for the car with someone from all four houses in it. I didn't think such a thing could exist, but he was dead set on its existence and I figured that there's a day for everything. When he asked for help I told him I couldn't leave, so I believe he said something about returning to his compartment and he left looking a little defeated. Poor kid, he was really excited."
"Thank you so much sir!" Shelley exclaimed; it was the best news she'd heard in a long time. She and Aurora began their way back down the train, when they ran into no other than Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.
Between them, looking paralyzed, was Martin.
"Haven't you done enough in the past 2 months to my family Malfoy? Can we please just move right along? Give me back my brother and get rid of the Petrificus Totalus charm you put on him, really, how old are we?" Shelley demanded. She was in no mood for nonsense and was so pissed off at Malfoy and Crabbe for what they did she would've killed them on the spot.
"Filthy mudblood, here's what I'm suggesting. I'll give you your mudblood brother back if you can beat me in a wizard's duel." Malfoy looked at her with earnest. He knew that she could beat him with ease, she was second in the class only to Hermione. Her second would more than likely be Aurora, and she was right on par with Shelley. But his cocky attitude gave him a false sense of confidence in his mediocre skills, even though he knew that Shelley would still likely be pissed off for what happened this summer. And once she found out what happened after, she would kill him. He would never dare tell her.
"Let's go, Malfoy. I'll take you down any day." Shelley stated. They retreated to opposite ends of the corridor, Aurora standing behind Shelley and Crabbe and Goyle holding onto Martin behind Malfoy. They bowed, and Shelley gave the first spell.
"STUPEFY!" she yelled, and Malfoy fell on his back. "Get up and dust yourself off, jackass! Let's see what you got!"
Malfoy chose Expelliarmus as his first spell, promptly stopped by Shelley's Protego charm. With his wand knocked out of his hand, Shelley yelled, "FURNUNCULUS!" grabbed her brother and left.
Once back in their car, Shelley de-petrified her brother with a simple relashio charm.
"Thanks for all your help Aurora!" Shelley said, and she turned back to look for Aurora, but she was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Aurora watched as Malfoy and Shelley dueled it out and recalled the attack that warm July day. She knew that the attack alone was enough to bring out the worse from Shelley but once the duel had ended she was honestly surprised Malfoy had all of his limbs. "Hmm. Aurora said as she had began to walk away but then she quickly turned around, pointing her wand at Malfoy and said in her naturally sweet voice, "Jelly Legs! which then caused a nice set of tentacles to sprout from the boils on Malfoy's face. " There, that's much better. Quite the improvement if I do say so myself." she said. "C',mon Shelley.
Back to top Go down
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: The Trouble Wasn't Over Yet   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 pm

"Martin, stay here while I go to thank Aurora properly." Shelley requested. This time, Martin did not put up a fight. Instead, he began to chat with Jordan, Colin and Marie, and they discussed the upcoming year and their plans to try out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.
Once Shelley walked out into the hall, she saw Aurora, who told her all about the jelly legs curse she added to top off Malfoy's boils. Shelley began to laugh, until she saw Malfoy stomp down the hallway angerly behind them.
"My father will hear about this!" Draco began, and Shelley couldn't help but smirk. The tentacles and boils were gone, and she didn't even feel bad. She was tempted to strangle Draco, but figured she better keep it civil. A curse for boils, should Malfoy go to authority, wouldn't be as bad as strangling and would result in one detention instead of expulsion. She wanted to remain at Hogwarts, with a goal of someday becoming a high ministry official. Maybe an auror if she could swing it.
"Tell your father, Draco, I don't care. You're lucky worse didn't happen to you today, you, Aurora and I all know that." Shelley stated.
Draco knew he was wrong, and he sulked off with Crabbe and Goyle.
"I suppose we should prepare for arrival, thanks again for all your help! I can't believe we've lived in Godric's Hollow together all this time and never knew until this past summer. Its crazy. I'll see you in the common room, later, then?"
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Aurora watched as Malfoy left the scene with less dignity than he was ever granted and laughed. "It's crazy how small this world really is. she said, "You're right though, I'll see you in the common room. Bye Shelley. she said walking back to her compartment.

Everyone was still going about whatever business they had been up to before she left so Aurora took her seat next to Luna and happily examined the scene. The train would be arriving soon so Aurora decided it was time to put on her robes which were pushed into her suitcase. "Are any of you guys going to change as well?" Aurora asked. Luna nodded and also began pulling her robes out of her suitcase. "I can't wait for dinner. Pudding sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
theslytherinqueen

theslytherinqueen

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Stella stared blankly at the people who decided to start a big bussle in the middle of the hallway. Something about Shelly's brother. She had no bloody clue, not like she cared. Still it didn't hurt to watch the entire scene unfold in front of her eyes. Neville didn't want to get into anything with Draco and his gang of morons. "I don't get Shelly girl. At first she runs away and then she fighting Draco. I just don't get it." Stella spoke. Neville looked up at her. "I don't people are different when it comes to family. I'm pretty sure you would do the same for me." he gave her a cheeky smile.

Stella shook her head and frowned slightly. "Depends.... I guess." she slightly joked. "You love me." he replied, "Accio suitcase." Stella sat back watching the suitcase fly passed her. "Watch where you are going." she hissed at the suitcase. "Oh Don't be mad at him. He can't see where he is going sometimes." Neville rolled his eyes at her. Stella reached under her seat and pulled out her suitcase. "Let's go into the compartment across. No one's in it." she said as she got up with her robes in hand. "Okay." he groaned and followed her.

Stella slammed the door and put down the blinds. "Turn around." she scoldded him.
Back to top Go down
ohmygodric

ohmygodric

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 am

Andria had been completely distracted in her thoughts. She finally noticed that everyone was changing and getting ready to leave the train. She quickly stood. "I'm going to go back to the compartment I was at before. I have to change into my robes," she announced to anyone who would be paying attention and headed over there.

She quickly pulled her robes out and pulled them over her head just as the train finally stopped. She straightened them as everyone started exiting the compartments. She lost her group of friends momentarily, but figured she would either find them on a carriage or see them around later. She noticed her favorite thestral and gave him a quick pat. "I guess I'll just get in here and find them later," she said out loud to herself stepping up and into the carriage. She had happened upon a the one they were in. "What a crazy random happenstance".
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Andria left the compartment, as did Stella and Neville leaving Aurora, Luna, and Lucas alone in the compartment. She stretched her arms out wide and smoothed the wrinkles from her robes. It felt good to be back at Hogwarts and she couldn't wait to go into the Great Hall to see the Sorting Ceremony one last time. This was it, her final year at the place that's been a home away from home all these magical years.

The train came to a complete stop and the sound of the compartment doors releasing shot through the train as Prefects assembled to hold the doors. Aurora looked around the compartment in a final sweep, picked up her wand and pushed out into the aisle, Luna in tow. As more and more students began to exit, the more crowded the aisle becomes, causing Aurora to lose her grip on Luna's hand. Once off the train she walks over towards the carriage, waiting for Luna and hopping into the nearest empty cart once she arrives. After a few moments, Andria joined them. "Nice of you to join us." Aurora said, "It's been so long since I've seen you." Luna looked over at Aurora, " Rory, are you okay? We just saw Andria on the train, don't you remember?" Aurora laughed and nodded, "It was a joke."

After a few moments, the carriage lurched forward and the trek up to the castle had begun.
Back to top Go down
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: Its about time we got off this bloody train   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:17 pm

"Hogwarts! FINALLY! The train ride seemed to take forever, don't you agree Shelley?" Martin asked. Shelley said that she agreed. They walked off the train and heard Hagrid call for first years.
"Shelley? How do we get to the castle now? Do we still get to ride in boats?" Martin was a very inquisitive second year.
"No Martin, we ride in carriages. They're pulled by thestrals. We can't see them though." Shelley said, and of course Martin asked why they couldn't see the thestrals.
"You have to have watched someone die, mudblood. Your big sissy protects you too well for you to have seen that!" a familiar spoiled brat said. Shelley couldn't help but laugh still at all the scars on his face from the boils and tentacles. He would have a hard time getting rid of those.
"Malfoy, are you really that stupid that you can't learn to mind your own business? Get lost. No one wants to see you." Shelley said.
"Fine. But you haven't seen the last of me, mudblood. I will get you one of these days." Draco swore, but Shelley threw back another challenge, "Or what, Draco? Send your Auntie Bellatrix after me, because you know that you can't win?"
Placing unnecessary ideas in Draco's head, Shelley stalked off with Martin and found an empty carriage, in which she sat down, accompanied by their friends Jordan, Colin and Marie, who really truly felt awkward in this situation. The carriage lurched forward, and to Hogwarts the five of them went.
Back to top Go down
theslytherinqueen

theslytherinqueen

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Stella sat back onto the seat staring blankly at Neville. She sported her semi-used robes. "I hate this place." she spatted out. She used to love Hogwarts, she would wait for her owl to come but now she hated it. Hogwarts was suspose to be Stella's home. "Me too saddly." he frowned sitting next to her waiting for the train to stop. "I would rather be at your mum's book store during, the Deatheater round up than be here but who's going to protect Hogwarts without Harry. They have me now. Luna and Ginny have the order and I could fight off whatever." he smiled at her trying to make lemonade out of lemons. Stella stood up and took his hand. "Come on then. You protect Hogwarts." she said a bit brightly.

Sliding open the door she ran straight into a Slytherin, not just any Slytherin, the ill faced Pansy. Stella pushed past her and dragged Neville with her. "Flithly Blood-traitor." she could hear Pansy yell form the back of the train. Stella didn't want to get into to it with her, so she just kept walking. Neville helped her up onto the carriage and sat next to her. Stella rest her head on his shoulder. "Terrible already."
Back to top Go down
SnivellusSnape

SnivellusSnape

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:18 am

The castle was currently rid of students. Several of the Hogwarts' teachers were running about, preparing their classrooms and the rest were simply trying to figure out a plan to stay alive during the year. Things were changing and a lot of those who had once loved their jobs, now feared the very safety of not only their positions, but their lives as well. Snape, on the other hand, was happy to be turning in his poisition as Defense Against the Dark Arts professor to claim his rightful place as Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Amycus Carrow was given the position Snape had once so desperately wanted, which was obviously a declaration by Voldemort. However, Snape would never voice as much. Severus may have been the Headmaster but with the Carrows around (and Amycus being deputy Headmaster) all discipline was left to them.

All summer, when he wasn't serving the Dark Lord, Severus had spent his time preparing for his return to the school. He had to make his role as Headmaster convincing since he had the eyes of all the Death Eaters, as well as The Order, watching him diligently. He didn't want to see the school be overthrown by the will of Voldemort but if he didn't play his cards correctly, it would result in his death. But now it was here, the day had finally come. Judgement Day; the day that would determine the rest of the school year.

Snape stood at the window that looked out to the front of the school and watched the Thestral drawn carriages arrive with the older students. It was tradition that the first years were the only ones to arrive by boat. Whoever started that foolish tradition obviously just wanted to waste wood building a boat house. In the distance he could see the lanterns glowing faintly as they approached the castle. The time was coming, soon he would have to stand in the Great Hall and lay down the rules for the year. To an outsider, the job may look to be quite simple: just ensure the safety of the students and keep the school running, but to someone actually holding the position it was more than that. Being Headmaster did mean making all major decisions regarding the safety and the day-to-day functioning of the school, control over all the protective charms around the campus, as well as having the power to override any decision made by any other authoritative facilitator at the school but to Snape, it also meant making it look as if the school was now being ran by Death Eaters...which it was, but that is beside the point.

As the last of the carriages were arriving to the school, Snape turned from the window to make his way to the Great Hall. He was adorned in his usual black robes which, in his opinion, really complimented the darkness of his eyes. When he arrived to the Hall several Seventh and Sixth year students that he recgonized, looked to the Headmaster's seat wide-eyed as they saw him taking the chair as his own. It had been announced in the Propeht that he would now be holding the position, maybe they thought it was yet another inaccuracy...or they neglected their abilities to read. He continued to watch quietly as the rest of the students entered.
Back to top Go down
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: Tired of waiting so I'm now adding...   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:31 pm

The carriages finally arrived at the school. All of the second years made their way to the Gryffindor table, while Shelley walked over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down alone; their carriage was the last carriage to arrive but a lot of students were still milling about, talking to friends in different houses and gossiping in general. Shelley didn't have many friends outside of Martin, Jordan, Colin and Marie. She was anxiously waiting for the feast to begin; even though Hogwarts was being run by Death Eaters, Shelley felt calm and safe, two things she no longer felt at home. She had lost a lot of weight over the summer from the stress; one never knew when the Death Eaters would come again. At least here Shelley knew nothing bad would happen just as long as she remembered to keep her cool around Draco Malfoy. Oh shit. Shelley realized the hell she could go through for the boils and the tentacles. Not to mention she mentioned that Bellatrix could beat her in a duel.
"I have to watch my hot head in the future, " Shelley thought to herself. As intelligent as she was, if she was provoked she couldn't think clearly. Suddenly, she wasn't looking forward to the feast anymore. The stress sank in as Snape took his seat at the staff table.
"Looks like tonight will be another sleepless night," she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Under the Staircase :: Roleplay :: Deathly Hallows Era-
Jump to: