Life Under the Staircase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Harry Potter roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story Begins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:58 am

Okay, I have taken the liberty of moving over all of the posts. You're welcome. There is no longer a posting order. Okay? Okay. Basically it's time for everyone to start just getting the idea. If you are being talked to by more than one person and only one of them is on, you may reply to them. TO THE PERSON NOT ONLINE: You may then respond to the other person and then add to the conversation.

i.e:

"No, Lucas, your mother is a llama." Aurora said as Andria continued to hit him. "Wouldn't you agree, Andria?" She looked over at the Gryffindor as she continued to plant a permanent bruise into his shoulder.

Now say Lucas isn't online, and Andria posts.

"I concur! He's the equivalent of Hagrid's buttcrack! I can't believe he woke me up, that asshole." Andria said with a final smack before sitting down on the bench next to him. She gave a yawn and scratched her head, still weary from jetlag.

"Did you have a good summer?" Luna asked Andria now that things were calmed down. She reached into her bag for a bag of jelly beans.

"I had a great summer." Andria said.

Okay, now saw Lucas gets on after all that, he might say.

"STOP IT. MY MOTHER IS NOT A LLAMA. RORY YOU KNOW THIS, YOU'VE MET HER." he flinched as Andria wailed on his arm and pulled away after awhile. "Are you done beating me now? Good." he said once the madness passed. How was he suppose to know he would wake Andria up?

"Good to hear you had a decent summer. Did it consist of kicking kittens?" Lucas asked sarcastically. He assumed she'd be the kind of person to do that.

Ya get it? If you are skipped over in a group dialogue it's no big deal, you just add in the next time? Okay. Good.

Last edited by ThatRavenclawGirl on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplays.rpg-board.net
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Aurora wasn’t sure if she was looking forward to this year at Hogwarts. Things have changed, and definitely not for the better. Voldemort was back in power and was gaining more followers by the day. He had infiltrated the Ministry in July and no where was safe…not even Hogwarts. It seemed there were less students aboard the train this year, in fact Aurora hadn’t seen many first years at all. Perhaps the parents saw how unsafe it’s become. Aurora’s own mother had brought up the idea of taking the year off from school but Aurora would hear none of it. She knew Harry was trying his best and within time he would succeed in defeating the Dark Lord. All she could do was hope it was more than just a gut feeling.

She had taken her usual seat in her favourite train compartment, it was in the exact middle of the train car. Aurora was weird like that, everything she picked had to have a specific thing about it. With seats, it usually had to be in the middle. Luna was with her, sharing the latest edition of her father’s magazine.

“Daddy thinks Harry will win this war.” Luna said cheerfully. “ I think he’s right. “ Aurora nodded in agreement as she picked at a sandwich she had packed with her. “I’m sure Harry will prevail, as long as Hermione is around. It could be worse though, he could be stuck with Seamus. Poor bloke’s eyebrows are just now growing back. I heard he blew up another cauldron over the summer. Can’t imagine what he was trying to do.” Aurora shook her head, “One of these days we’ll find a good use for his pyrotechnics I’m sure.”
Luna laughed and looked out the window of the car. Green fields glided past the windows in a blur and the sky seemed the be the gray colour it usually was.

“Do you remember when the sun used to shine?” Luna asked looking up. “It seems like darkness has taken over. It’s a shame really. I miss the sunlight.”
Aurora moved her light brown hair from the front of her face to look out into the sky. The sun was covered by the clouds and she almost could’ve sworn she could see the Dark Mark in the sky. She didn’t bother bringing this up though, it would only cause more depression.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. It’s a shame. Once You-Know-Who is gone, it’ll shine again, all the time.” She smiled at the thought but Luna looked over at her.
“I don’t think it would shine all the time, Rory. I mean, we do live in England, it’ll probably rain a few days.”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: BECAUSE NICK IS TAKING TO LONG I'M DOING IT   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Lucas hurried down the corridor of the train, looking for his friends. He knew they would be in their usual car, in their usual apartment, but which one was that? Plus he was already late because some Slytherin boys were keeping him occupied, but after seven years it was almost like tradition.

Lucas finally found his car and took his seat across from Aurora and Luna. “Ladies, how are you doing?” Lucas asked. “I got hassled by those Slytherins again. You’d think I would know better after seven years” Lucas laughed to himself and stretched out across his side of the compartment.

“Are you guys talking about Harry. I have no doubt he’s coming out on top. You Know Who has nothing on him! Nothing!”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Aurora and Luna looked over at Lucas and welcomed Lucas into their compartment.

“Hello, Lucas, glad you could join us.” Aurora said with a smile. She moved her belongings over to give him room to place his own. “Slytherins are never good news, I’m afraid. Sure there’s a select few who are tolerable but the lot of them are just brutes.” She shook her head and continued to eat her sandwich. A small hoot came from the brown horned owl in the ornate cage next to her. “Oh hush, Swarls, I’ve already fed you.” with a few more hoots from the owl, Aurora sighed and slipped a piece of her sandwich into the bird’s cage.

Luna looked at Lucas and cocked her head, “Did you have a good holiday, Lucas?” she asked quietly. “Aurora and I had quite a fun time this summer, we even had a few sleep overs didn’t we, Rory?” Luna smiled brightly as she reached into her bag for the photos they had taken. The pictures showed the two girls smiling in front of the fireplace in Aurora’s home and one in Luna’s bedroom.

“We had a very fun summer.” Aurora said in agreement.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:47 pm

“I actually did have a good summer. I followed the Holyhead Harpies all summer long.” Lucas said smirking, knowing that it was Rory’s favorite team. “At the end of the summer I was so swagged out in stuff it was ridiculous. We were even in America for a week. They have the strangest food those muggles. Hamburgers? Hot dogs? They’re all just meat with bread and condiments. Why do they need more than one type?”

Lucas sighed and stopped his rant. “But I digress. I come bearing gifts!”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Aurora jumped up in her seat, “You saw them all summer!? Oh my Godric!” she had gone to one of their games in London with her brother but she would’ve killed to seen all of their games.
“How was it?” Luna asked curiously. She put away her magazine and pulled out a small book.

Aurora sat back down, “You went to America as well? Do they really drive on the other side of the road!?” she scooted up in her seat to listen to what Lucas had to say. “I can’t believe you didn’t take me with you, you hoser!”
She laughed to herself as she heard Lucas mention gifts.

“WHATCHA BRING ME?” she giggled. Luna shook her head and laughed, “That was nice of you.”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Stella stepped into the fireplace. She cough form the dust and pulled her firewhiskey bottle out of messanger bag. Her mother had already lefted to open the book store for the new students.

Stumbling out of the fireplace into her mum’s book store, Stella knocked over a few books. “Stella, love is that you?” called a small voice form a distance. “Yeah mum” she groaned deeply. Taking a few steps into the store only to be rushed by new students. “You okay Ella?” asked Iris to her daughter. Iris didn’t want to say anything about her daughter’s drinking problem. She pushed it aside, if Stella wanted she would quite. Stella hated being called Ella, she rolled her eyes. “Just brilliant mum.” she said under her breathe. Iris jumped form the bookshelf and landed in front of Stella. “You know you have made you mumsy proud. Getting into Slytherin and all. Your father would be proud. Now, you sure you want to go back. Molls would be happy to watch you?” her mother told her.

“Yes, mum I want to go back.” Stella wasn’t sure if it was the firewhiskey or it was her talking. She was uneasy about the year already. With Fluer’s wedding going up into flames what could be waiting for her. She was a brilliant Slytherin, the Dark Lord hasn’t bid her soul yet. She still has something to look forward to.

Stella made it safetly to the train. Taking her little owl named Butterbeer with her. Pushing a first year out of her way. She was still shocked that there were so many this year. She found her way to a cart that didn’t have many people in it. The smell of alcohol was on her breathe. She noticed that blonde hair, those silver blue eyes. “Luna” she called to the Ravenclaw, looking in, she noticed Luna talking to Aurora. “I’m sorry I didn’t know you were with your girlfriend. Luna I swear. Is this going to be offical this year or what? or Do you go by the muggle way. You know that promise ring bull.”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Lucas kept smirking at Rory’s anger until he heard the door open. He quickly turned his head but after that everything went into slow motion. Lucas had seen Stella before but now she just looked so stunning. Most people wouldn’t like the smell of firewhiskey on someone’s breath but Lucas wasn’t most people. He fixed his slacked jaw and decided to greet her. “Hey Stella, how was summer?”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Aurora waited eagerly to see what Lucas had brought them but was then distracted by the opening compartment door. She looked over at Stella surprised.

“Oh, how nice of you to just shout that to the world. Thank you for your inconspicuous behaviour.” Aurora shook her head and sighed, “It’s no biggie. Why don’t you join us?” She once again moved her personal belongings from the seat and scooted over in her seat so Stella could sit.

“I didn’t know anyone knew about that. ” Luna said, “Then again, you tend to find things out rather quickly…even when you’ve had a few too many to drink.” she shrugged, “That’s not a bad thing, it gives your personality.”

Aurora shook her head, “Let’s just say we’ll make things official when the timing is right.” she said with a smile, “Not sure if it’d be appropriate right now…as much as I’d love to.”

Luna laughed, “There’s no rush, we have a lifetime to work this out.” Aurora nodded, “That we do.”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow at Luna and Aurora. “Okay sure.” she replied before sitting down. “My summer was nothing too big. Nothing much happens in the middle of the forest but those screams. Mum said it was werewolves but I’m not sure about that.” she frowned and took another sip of her drink. “I haven’t heard much form Uncle Arthur or anything. Seems like people are trying to keep a low key.” she shurged and looked over at Lucas. “What did you do pretty boy?” she asked him. She tossed him her bottle. “Don’t be afraid it won’t bite.” she spoke as she kicked back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Lucas gladly took the bottle, especially from Stella. “Thank you very much.” Lucas smiled. He wasn’t too accustomed to the taste of firewhiskey, but hey, how bad could it be? Lucas took a swig straight from the bottle. “Not too…Oh dear god” Lucas started coughing loudly. “smooth”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Aurora watched Lucas drink the firewhiskey and shook her head, “You’ve never had a real drink before now have you?” Luna crinkled her brow, “I don’t think I’ve ever had alcohol aside from the champagne from Bill and Fleur’s wedding.” Aurora giggled at the memory of the time they had at the affair. “That was a fun day…well until the Death Eater’s decided to crash the party.” she sighed deeply. The night of the wedding had been very chaotic after their arrival and she wished deeply to never have it happen again, sadly she was assaulted by a dreadful thought: with this war coming to the end there would be many more encounters with those of His lot. But more of that later. “I know,” Luna said interrupting said dreadful thought, “how rude of them to show up uninvited. They gave use quite the scare. If I remember, you refused to sleep in your room that night.” Aurora looked away shyly, “Must you bring that up?”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Stella giggled at Lucas. “Well, look at that. Hufflepuffs can’t really hold thier drinks after all.” she teased. Hearing about Bill and Fluer’s wedding perked her ears up. “I don’t know. Those Deatheaters…. Voldy hasn’t got me in. Guess I’m not one of the cool kids.” she joked. Of course there were talk amoung the Slytherins about the Deatheaters. More then half of thier parents already sold thier souls to the devil. Stella guessed she was lucky at that. What would they do with a Weasley anyways?

“So you two slept in the same bed and before marriage. I swear kids these days.” Stella smiled and then sank back into her seat. She looked out the window. “Strange… It’s a bit dark outside. I don’t remember hearing about rain.”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Lucas sighed and tossed the bottle back to Stella. “Normal Hufflepuffs can hold their drinks, but I’m not a normal Hufflepuff.” Lucas shrugged. “Maybe its You Know Who.” Lucas said jokingly. Lucas made stupid little jokes like that, even if he was too afraid to say Voldemort. He was that guy that would make a joke out of a serious situation. “Now where is that candy cart? I’m starving.” Lucas exited the compartment, only to reenter a few seconds later. “I would highly advise against exiting the compartment until we get to Hogwarts. Like seriously. Don’t do it. Not without a wand and a plan."
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Luna giggled at Lucas who returned the bottle to Stella and felt her face flush red as the wedding night was mentioned. “We didn’t do anything scandalous.” she said sheepishly. Aurora laughed quietly and took her hand, “At least nothing we’ll admit to, right?” Luna laughed and turned her head to the side, her blonde hair hiding her face. “Of course, Rory, of course.”

Aurora watched as Lucas walked to the door and then come back in as if he had seen something terrible. She let go of Luna’s hand and slinked over to the door curiously. Out in the aisle of the train were several men in black hoods. There was no questioning it, they were Death Eaters. Terrified she slowly moved the door closed again and sat back down next to Luna. “Okay, we’re staying in here.” she said quietly. “What’s out there?” Luna asked curiously as she stood up to look. Aurora grabbed her hand gently and pulled her back down. “Don’t worry about it, Lunbug. Just sit with me.” she said. Luna pursed her lips, “I just want to take a quick look!” she said moving her head past Aurora in hopes of seeing out the glass. Aurora looked back to the door and then at Luna and without thinking kissed her. She didn’t know why she did it, but it distracted her from the Death Eaters. She pulled away, “Now, just sit tight, okay? We need a plan just in case.”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Stella smiled at Lucas. “Well, of course. Be careful of what you eat. Botts beans don’t go well with the firewhiskey.” she called after him. “I sear Hufflepuffs. They are rather silly.” she stuck her tongue between her teeth. Kicking her feet up on Lucas’ spot. “Oh bother what now.” she groaned hearing a loud crash.

She looked over at Luna and Aurora snogging. Oh it a time like this leave it to the cleaver Ravenclaws to snog. She rolled her eyes before leaning back into her seat. what could those bloody creeps want this time? Harry isn’t here he ran away like a good little Gryffindor. She giggled at that thought. “Oh look at that you two, look so cute but you are causing the windows to steam. We can’t have that. What will the other’s think? Speaking of others where is the stupid little Ginny. Bet she’s snogging in some broom closet.” Stella never got along with Ginny. Her Ginny always got into big battles and Molly always had to keep one up stairs and one down stairs.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

“You know Rory, I never gave you your present, which is funny cause it could be useful in this situation.” Lucas laughed as he rummaged around his bag looking for the gift. “Aha!” Lucas exclaimed as he pulled out a bludger’s bat, but not any bludger’s bat. It was signed and used by the Holyhead Harpy’s. “I thought you would enjoy this, but I guess we could use this right now.” Lucas smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Aurora felt her face turn a bright red as Stella commented on the kiss she shared with Luna. “Oh hush, Stella, it was a quick kiss. Nothing like what happened over the summer.”

“RORY!” Luna shrieked in an embarrassed tone. “Heh…” she looked around nervously between her friends and then to Lucas as he pulled out the bat.

“OH MY GODRIC, IT’S BEAUTIFUL!” Aurora yelled in a whisper (ooc: yay oxymorons) she took it from him gingerly and hugged him tight. “I’d feel terrible using this to beat someone…” she said standing up to her trunk. “How about I get my own bat and I put this one in my trunk?” she suggested. “Thank you so much Lucas. What’s the plan?”

Stella shurgged and went back to sitting back in her seat. There really wasn’t much for her to do. She felt the train stop and she looked outside for Hogwarts. Nothing but meadows and mountians. It was puzzling why the train stopped so suddenly. “Maybe we should come with that plan a bit sooner.” she spoke up. She got up to close the door of the cart. “Wonder what they are looking for.” she frowned a bit. She pulled the blinds down. “Maybe they won’t know we’re in here. They could be like dragons, you don’t move and they don’t see you.” she added.

Taking her seat back, she picked up her bottle for another drink.

Last edited by ThatRavenclawGirl on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Lucas picked up all of his things and headed towards the door. “This is my plan for now!” Lucas cried as he opened the door. He ran quickly down the corridor quickly towards the death eater. He shoved him down and ran on top of him, turned around, stepped on him again and headed back for the compartment. He quickly got back into the compartment and sighed. “Worst freaking plan ever. Who thought of that?! Oh wait…”
Back to top Go down
ohmygodric

ohmygodric

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Upon being startled awake from a very good dream involving Quidditch and thestrals by a loud thump outside, Andria Darlington stomped out of her empty compartment to have words with the person who woke her up. She was greeted by a very disgruntled and angry looking Death Eater who stood and took out their wand. Andria whipped out her wand and stunned the Death Eater with a nonverbal spell.

“Huh… random Death Eater that’s interesting,” she said punctuating her sentence with a long yawn.

She noticed a rather dark mark looking like the bottom of a shoe on the face of the Death Eater. She wandered into the nearest compartment in search of the owner of the shoe.

“Did a Death Eater perchance come through here? There seems to be one with a shoe mark on their face outside. They seemed rather angry with whoever put the shoe mark there, but I stunned him nice and proper.” Andria spoke without looking around the compartment and when she did noticed people she actually knew.

“Oh, hullo there Luna and Rory, and Lucas of course. Oh and Stella too,” she added smiling. “How’re you all?”

She added another yawn and managed to completely forget about any conversation on Death Eaters.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Aurora shook her head as Lucas ran out of the compartment, “So in the event that he gets attacked…?”
“We stay here and hold a nice Vigil later?” Luna said quietly. Aurora nodded, “That’s the plan.” She was just about to take a peak out of the door when Lucas ran back into the room, knocking her out of the way. “Way to go, you git!” Aurora said falling back into the chair. “What was that all about?” she asked with a crinkled brow, “You’ve gotta be barkin’ mad to go out there by yourself. You’re gonna get us all killed!”

Just then, the door opened causing Luna and Aurora to jump suddenly in the fear it may be a death eater. To their own relief it was a brown-haired girl they were rather familiar with. “Andria! You scared the crap out of me. I thought you were a Death Eater.” Aurora said. Luna nodded, “I’m glad its you, those nasty Death Eaters have a bad habit of spoiling all the fun.” Aurora looked at the three people shoved onto the bench she was sitting on and kicked Lucas, “Make room for her to sit with you.” she said.
Luna sighed, “What do you suppose they’re doing on the train?” she asked.
What are they usually doing? Looking for Harry, of course.” Aurora answered.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Stella muttered “idiot” under her breathe. She rolled her eyes and looked at the last bit left in her bottle. Standing up, Stella looked out of the door, hearing her name. “Hi” she waved at the Gryffindor. Stepping out of the door way and into the hall she looked at the Deatheater. “Hey ugly we don’t have what you want here. So leave.” she slightly slurred feeling a bit of a buzz. She gave the Deatheater a sly wink before going back into the compartment.

Seeing the Dark shadow come her way, Stella looked up at him. “What?” she glared. “How do I know you aren’t hiding him?” he snared at her. Stella took a sip of her drink. “Do I look like someone who would have Harry Potter stashed away in a my knickers? No? Didn’t think so. You may leave now.” she waved the man away. He sneered at her before stomming off looking in other places. “See easy, they have a time table to keep. You just keep talking they will usually leave. Usually.” she stared at Lucas. “Really? What was that?”
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Stepping over the Death Eater who face-planted in the hallway, Shelley was walking the train. She had a lot on her mind and needed to clear it. But something caught her attention in the car with the Death Eater next to it; inside the car was one person from every house.
"Strange. That is definitely surreal; I've never seen such a thing in my entire life. And they all seem to be getting along well too."
The type of person to wonder why and ask questions, Shelley immediately opened the car door."What do you want?" said the girl in Slytherin, whom Shelley would later learn was Stella. A shy girl, intimidated by this response, Shelley immediately left to return to her own car with her brother Martin and friends Jordan, Marie and Colin, all of Gryffindor.
"Shelley! Just in time, we had a question for you. Did you see the group of students from all four houses in a compartment together?"

Last edited by ThatRavenclawGirl on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Stella stared blankly at the Ravenclaw girl who had walked in here. She didn’t know what to say to her. Everything about her seemed to annoy Stella. Then again with the Deatheaters, she wasn’t in the mood for people or mudbloods. Not that she cared for the matter, honestly she could care less about muggles and thier xenophile ways. “What to do you want?” she slightly glared at the girl. Watching the girl leave and head back to her own compartment. “She ran away faster than Draco. She could set a new witches record for that speed.” she slightly joked. Looking back for the girl Neville Longbottom was now standing in the door way. “Neville.” she said slightly annoyed by all the people poking thier noses in places where they don’t belong. Neville looked down at Stella and gave her a half witty smirk. “Stella.” he said back to her.

“What do you want Longbottom?” Stella had forgotten how Neville changed in the past years. He wasn’t the little silly boy in the back of potions letting it boil for too long and boom! “I want to sit down. Just told off a Deatheater you should be proud of me Ella.” he slightly teased. “What did you call me Longbottom?” Stella glared at him. “Ella, I called you Ella or do you not like me calling you that anymore.” he said moving her feet and sitting down across form her. “Did I say you could sit down?” she harshly spoke. “No I’m in a good mood. I can do what I want Ella. Why aren’t you with those people you call friends.” he snap back at her. “Where’s the boy with the stupid scar? I bet you have heard form him. Since he’s your so called friend.” she place her feet on his lap.

Neville turned to look at the rest of the people. “Why hello Luna and Rory.” he smiled brightly at the two girls. Neville and Stella had a strange relationship with eachother. Snape figured if some of Stella’s potion skills and Neville’s plant love could blend and make a great student. It doesn’t always go as plan. Once Stella poured sunk spary all over Neville in thier second year. He smelt like a sunk for two whole weeks. Then there was the other time in Potions when Neville replaced Stella’s crush diamond with snake fang and cause a explosion it cause both them to have 4 weeks of cleaning potion bottles.

Lucas shook himself out of a daze that felt like he had been asleep for almost three days. He noticed the Gryffindor, Andria, who represented the last of the four houses, represented in the group. The other ravenclaw, Shelley, who decided not to sit with them. And finally Neville, Lucas’ personal favorite of the Gryffindors. He was almost like a more nerdy Harry, if Harry wasn’t so scared of EVERYTHING.

“Hey guys. I didn’t notice you guys were here. I was waaaaay out of it. Did you guys see that death eater? Did you guys notice my footprint on his freaking face?!”
Lucas said laughing, knowing he was not a bad ass at all.

Last edited by ThatRavenclawGirl on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ohmygodric

ohmygodric

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Andria, who had been paying attention to the banter between Neville and Stella, gave Lucas a dumbfounded look. Her look quickly turned into a glare as she realized some things.

“It was you that ruined my sleep! Arrgh. Lucas!” she stood up and started smacking Lucas, “It’s not as if I was on a plane earlier today and barely managed to make the sodding train. I’m still insanely jet-lagged and exhausted. Why would you even think of such a horrid idea as stepping on a Death Eater? Are you not a wizard? Do you not have a wand?”

She finally let up. She was breathing hard and Neville was staring at her with a raised eyebrow. “I sure wouldn’t like to piss you off Dria.”

She gave him a slight smile and sat back down. “But you wouldn’t, would you?”

He shook his head. “Of course not. So are you really planning on trying out for the Quidditch team this year like you said in your letters?"

“Yep. I had a feeling Harry wouldn’t be here this year so I’m going to try for Seeker finally. It’s my favorite position to play, and I’ve been told I’m pretty good at it.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins   The Story Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Under the Staircase :: Roleplay :: Deathly Hallows Era-
Jump to: