Life Under the Staircase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Harry Potter roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Empty
PostSubject: THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 am

ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODDING.You cannot move someone else’s character without their premission. You cannot kill someone elses character without their permission. You cannot SPEAK as someone else’s character without their permission.Keep it to a PG-13 level. You can curse but don’t make it everyother word. Romance is encouraged but if it isn’t something you’d expect in the book it isn’t allowed in here.

All of your posts must be literate. No txt talk allowed except for OOC which should be shown by [] or ()

If the people you are roleplaying with aren’t online, and someone else brings their character to you, don’t randomly run off with the other person’s character without giving the people you’re roleplaying with a chance to reply. And on the flip side of that, if you’re going to be gone for a few days, leaving for a few hours or need some time to think, have to do homework for awhile etc. Please let people know in a brief OOC note at the bottom of your last post so that they aren’t not posting for a week.Post at least 2 times a week, please. I understand if you’re going to be away or have lots of homework and junk, but if you are/do please tell me!
Keep the level of magic that is known by your character to the level of the year they’re at.

Lets try to keep the houses balanced. We can’t have like 2 Hufflepuffs and 500,000 Gryffindors.

Please try to be original with your character’s biographies; I will not allow copies of the original character’s past.

No you cannot use any of the unforgivible curses– they are students and shouldn’t even know them
Yes, you may be a Death Eater.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR POSTS AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS! They may be 3 sentence paragraphs each but at least contribute.

Rules about cannons:

If you are going to be playing a Cannon, a character from the series (i.e Harry, Ron, Neville, etc), please say so. ANYONE can play a cannon character if they want to. I like to keep it so that anyone can move a Cannon without it being considered God-Modding. Like, if someone else wanted to have Luna talk, that’d be okay as long as they don’t have her say something like, “LOL RORY I’M BREAKING UP WITH YOU.” No, it must be true to their character. Okay? PLEASE ask before you just take a cannon from someone else’s controll.

As of right now Cannon rights belong to:
Neville- Dezzy and EJ
Luna- Shadae and whoever wants to
Draco Malfoy- Emily

Last edited by ThatRavenclawGirl on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplays.rpg-board.net
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: Placing my claims   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:15 pm

I'd like to place a claim on Draco Malfoy, I'm willing to share him also if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Granted Smile
Back to top Go down
edgarallenclaw

PostSubject: Re: THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:01 am

YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:02 am

I know, I'm great.
Back to top Go down
SnivellusSnape

SnivellusSnape

PostSubject: Re: THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 am

Snape is mine...obviously, and I am not sharing.
Back to top Go down
ThatRavenclawGirl
Admin
ThatRavenclawGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 am

Would never expect you to Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S   THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALL IMPORTANT R U L E S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Under the Staircase :: Roleplay :: Deathly Hallows Era-
Jump to: